Rabu, 6 Mei 2009

Kenyataan Bapa Altantuya sempena Ulangtahun Altantuya


To: Malaysian Prime Minister Mr.Tun Razak Najib,

I wish you good luck for your work; I heard you are appointed as Prime Minister of Malaysia. However,

  • We need to end all issues regarding the murder case of my daughter as soon as possible and in a short time because the people from two countries have been waiting for the case to be solved;
  • The relationship between two countries have suffered , and there is improbable situation continuing due to a murder case of my daughter Altantuya.;
  • It requires focusing the matter now on my two orphaned grandsons, sons of Altantuya - we need a solution to the civil suit I have filed - from YOU, Malaysian Government, and the police.
  • I would like to calm down my daughter's spirit by conducting a funeral for her, which I have not done, until all issues surrounding my daughter's death is settle.
By:

    Mongolian citizen

    Dr.Shaariibuu Setev.

    05. May.2009


!!" MEMBUJUR LALU MELINTANG PATAH ""!!
http://zulmamakpng.blogspot.com/
" LAWAN TETAP LAWAN...!!!!, SUARA RAKYAT, SUARA KERAMAT...!!! "

Tiada ulasan:

Luka Rakyat

Rakyat itu selalu diam, tapi ia pencatat dan tidak pernah lupa, rakyat itu seperti naga, melingkar dengan berat badan dan diam dalam kehenin...